S6 2 MOL 20
Extension cable with Molex connector, 0.2m€6.60
Weight 0.02 kg
Extension cable1 m€15.60
Weight 0.1 kg Dimensions 24 × 24 cm
Extension cable 12m€56.70
Weight 2 kg Dimensions 33 × 33 cm
Extension cable 3m€21.90
Weight 0.5 kg Dimensions 29 × 24 cm
Extension cable 7m€36.40
Weight 1 kg Dimensions 34 × 34 cm
T-connector for connection of CAN/S6 telematics bus units€23.20
Weight 1 kg Dimensions 17 × 34 cm
S6 Mol Plug
Plug to create necessary electrical resistance in S6 bus€2.70
Weight 0.005 kg
S6 PT-01 Power timer
Power supply for telematic units while ignition is turned off€43.60
Weight 0.08 kg
Plug to create necessary electrical resistance in S6 bus€4.90
Weight 0.015 kg
Connection cable for DUT-E and DFM with CAN/S6 output interface, with two built-in terminating resistors , 7m€24.50
Weight 2 kg Dimensions 37 × 37 cm
Electrical connection of DFM fuel flow meters with RS-232 and RS-485 interfaces€24.50
Weight 0.42 kg
DUT-E and DFM with CAN/S6 output to Molex connector of the tracker, 3m€24.70
Weight 0.5 kg Dimensions 20 × 28 cm
DUT-E and DFM with CAN/S6 output to Molex connector of the tracker, 7m€37.80
Weight 1 kg Dimensions 28 × 28 cm
Setting-up DFM fuel flow meters and DUT-E fuel level sensors equipped with SC connector€248.00
Weight 0.35 kg
S6 is a SAE J1939 based system of cables and protocols designed to collect information from external sensors or peripheral devices in conjunction with data acquisition of one or more vehicle CAN buses.
- S6 FEATURES
- J1939 compatible protocol
- safe and reliable cable system
- 864 unique telematics SPNs
- S6 ADVANTAGES
- For system integrators. An ability to control a large number of vehicle parameters with one tracking device. Significant expansion of functionality. Modular and extensive onboard equipment. Comprehensive control of complex machines.
- For circuit engineers. An opportunity to leave CAN bus as a single interface in a tracking device.
- For programmers. Data-rich addition to the standard protocols. Easy integration of sensors and peripherals.
- For installation specialists. A separate system specifically designed for telematics applications. A single point power connection. Low risk of installation mistakes.