Personal Data Processed Automatically
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information such the IP address, date and time of the visit to our website, information about your Internet browser, operation system or language settings. We may also process information about your conduct on our website, such as links opened or goods displayed. The details of your conduct on the web are anonymized for the maximum protection of your privacy and therefore we cannot match them with a particular person.
If you access our website from your mobile phone or a similar device or through one of our mobile applications, we can process information about your mobile device as well (mobile phone details, records of any application crash etc.).
We process cookies automatically.
Why We Collect and Process Your Personal Data
Your personal data is processed for the following reasons:
- Purchase of goods and services: the primary purpose of processing your data is due dispatch and delivery of your order. If a problem occurs, we know who to contact from the data you provided.
- Customer care: if you address us with a question/issue, we have to process your personal data in order to answer/resolve it. The data may be transferred to third parties in certain cases (e.g. delivery company).
- Electronic marketing: e-mail commercial communication is sent to you upon your consent. You can easily unsubscribe from our.
- Telemarketing: marketing calls are made in order to offer you goods and services and related marketing communication. The legal grounds for the processing of your telephone number is either with your consent or at least our legitimate interest in the conventional direct marketing.
- Retargeting: In some cases we use retargeting techniques.
- Assertion of rights and legal claims and inspection by public authorities: we can also process your personal data in order to assert our rights and legal claims. We may also process your data for inspections by public authorities and other serious reasons.
Legal Grounds for Processing of Personal Data
Conclusion and Performance of Agreement
A large part of your personal data are needed by us in order to conclude the purchase agreement or another contract for goods and services you intend to purchase. After the agreement is concluded, we process your personal data in order to duly deliver the purchased goods, or to render the purchased services. We have to process billing and delivery details in particular due to the above-mentioned legal grounds. Due to the above-mentioned legal grounds, we have to process in particular billing and delivery details.
We also use your personal data to provide you the relevant content, which may be of interest to you. On the grounds of legitimate interest, we process particular personal data, which is processed automatically, and cookies. We may also send you e-mails and text messages on the same legal grounds.
For the purposes of e-mail marketing and telemarketing, we process your personal data upon your consent. If you do not grant your consent and you are our customer, we can send you commercial newsletter (or give you telemarketing calls) even without your consent. In any case, you are entitled to reject such marketing communication.
Personal Data Security
We regularly check and improve our security. All communication between your device and our web servers is encrypted. We try to use such safety measures that provide sufficient security. The safety measures adopted are regularly updated.
Personal Data of Children
Our on-line store is not intended for children under 18. A person under 18 is not allowed to use our on-line store.
In case you believe that your personal data has been processed incorrectly, you can contact us. However, it will be faster and more efficient for you to correct the personal data by yourself in your user profile.
You may also claim the deletion of your personal data (this shall not apply to data in documents that are subject to the obligation of archiving under the law (e.g. invoices or credit notes). In case we need your personal data to determine, execute or defend our legal claims, your request may be rejected (e.g. if we have an overdue invoice in your name or if the complaint procedure is in progress).
Please note that the essential details of your payment card are not stored by our company; they are stored at the payment gateway. Therefore, we are not able to delete such data; you have to address the payment gateway which mediated the payment.