Technoton reserves the right to modify the current Policy without any notice. The up-to-date version of the Policy can be found at Technoton website https://e-shop.jv-technoton.com/
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal data from loss, misuse or unauthorised alteration or destruction.
Technoton is processing the personal data in order to:
- provide the possibility to use website;
- provide marketing information, including info messages with Technoton news, promotions and special offers;
- reply to your requests and claims;
- comply with legal requirements.
Technoton is processing your personal data: based on your consent, in order to perform a contract, to comply with legal obligations, to protect legitimate interests.
To accomplish the above mentioned purposes we need your personal data, including:
- surname and name;
- contact details (address, telephone, e-mail), including place of employment data;
- data about your orders and purchases, including price, payment details;
- data that is processed when using a website and other digital media, including IP address, browser type, operating system, referring website. Technoton also collects data using cookies and similar technologies during website session;
- additional data that you provide to Technoton, including interests and preferences, comments, information obtained from your completed questionnaires and applications;
- other data that is not specified in this Policy. To process such personal data, the airline may request your additional consent.
We transfer your personal data to partner airlines, airports and other service providers, agents and sub-suppliers for performing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf, as well as to government authorities in accordance with the law.
We will store your personal data until the processing goals are reached, taking into account the terms established by law.
Sources and methods of receiving personal data:
- Technoton website;
- cooperation with Technoton partners dealer and distributors via website, e-mail, telephone and social networks, messengers, including requests to the airline, claims, subscriptions to letters or notifications, participation in the questionnaires;
- government authorities and law enforcement.
You are entitled to:
- get the confirmation of the fact of Personal Data processing, and in case of confirmation of the fact of processing, – obtain access to your Personal Data;
- eliminate inaccuracies in your Personal Data;
- terminate processing of your Personal Data;
- erase your Personal Data;
- receive the Personal Data provided to us, and to transfer them unimpeded to another personal data operator;
- object to any decision essentially affecting you, taken on the basis of an exceptionally automated processing.
In case you have questions concerning processing of Personal Data please contact Technoton –at the following address: Minsk district, Novodvorski v/c 40/2 S. UNION Business Center
Belarus, 223060or by e-mail: [email protected].
We use technology such as “cookies” to collect information and store your online preferences.
Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which allows the server to uniquely identify the browser on each page. We use the following categories of cookies on our Website
1. STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for such as remembering your login details or shopping basket items cannot be provided.
2. PERFORMANCE COOKIES
These cookies collect anonymous information on how people use our Website. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
3. FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES
These cookies remember choices you make such as the country you visit our website from, language and search parameters such as size, colour or product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
4. TARGETING COOKIES OR ADVERTISING COOKIES
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. For example, we use third party companies such as Criteo to provide you with more personalised adverts when visiting other websites.
5. SOCIAL MEDIA COOKIES
These cookies allow you to share what you’ve been doing on the website on social media such as Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are not within our control. Please refer to the respective privacy policies for how their cookies work.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
If you’d like to opt out of other third party cookies relating to behavioural advertising, please go to www.youronlinechoices.eu. Opting out does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the company or companies from which you opted out will no longer deliver ads tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns.
We (and other third parties acting on our behalf) may automatically track and collect information about the IP address, domain service, country location, time zone, language, the type of computer and web browser you are using and the pages you visit (including by using web beacons and other similar technology). If you access our Website via your mobile device, we may also collect information about your mobile provider and your mobile device. We use this information so that we can administer and improve our system, analyse trends, track users’ movements, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use and detect suspicious or fraudulent transactions. If these automated processes reject your transaction on the basis that it is a suspicious or fraudulent, you may contact us and ask us to reconsider the decision within 21 days of receiving such notification. We are likely to use very similar criteria to review your transaction in person so there is no guarantee that the decision will be different.
Personal data, voluntarily provided by the User, will not be communicated nor sold to a third party