This is an official e-shop of Technoton. The e-shop is operated by Wagencontrol s.r.o. – official distributor of Technoton, see more in chapter 6.
By placing an order in e-shop, Purchaser acknowledges to have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
1. Buyer – each legal or business entity or a natural person placing an order on e-shop.jv-technoton.com Website
2. Products – any items displayed and offered for sale on this Website.
3. Order – each online order, correctly submitted and paid by Buyer.
2. Purchase of Products
1. To order Products, Buyer need to follow the procedures set out on the Website.
2. Payment of the whole of the price for the Products ordered must be received by Wagencontrol before such Order can be accepted. After receiving the payment, Buyer will receive payment confirmation from payment platform and order confirmation will be automatically sent by the Website.
3. Prices and payment
1. All prices on the website are in Euro. Wagencontrol will charge Buyer’s credit card, PayPal account or otherwise for the purchase price, the delivery costs and, if applicable, Czech VAT, at a rate current at the date of purchase of Products. VAT shall always be charged if an apparent incorrect or incomplete, or if no VAT number is provided at the time of Order. Buyer shall be responsible and liable, and by acceptance of these Terms and Conditions Buyer hereby assumes responsibility and liability for provision of correct and complete VAT number (VAT ID).
2. VAT rate is 0% if Buyer’s “ship to” address is outside the European Union.
3. Wagencontrol has no control over any customs or import duties that could be levied when the package reaches Buyer’s destination country and for which Buyer shall be liable.
4. Payment of the purchase price and delivery costs can be made by PayPal service.
1. Ordered Products shall be delivered by Wagencontrol. Products are shipped from Monday to Friday by DHL delivery service. Buyer will be sent a shipment notification via e-mail by DHL, containing a tracking number of shipment. Wagencontrol will notify Buyer if the shipper experiences any unexpected delays with the shipment.
2. Wagencontrol shall use CPT (Incoterms) delivery for all shipments, unless otherwise agreed
3. Ordered Products shall be sent from stock within 1-4 days after placing the order, if other delivery times are not mentioned on the page of ordered product(-s).
4. Wagencontrol does not ship to P.O. Box addresses, only to physical location addresses.
5. Shipping and returns
1. Buyer shall be obliged to closely inspect the Products after arrival at “ship to” address.
2. If Buyer receives Products in a damaged condition Buyer should not sign for acceptance of such delivery, the damaged Products will accordingly be returned by the shipper.
3. Buyer should report the damaged condition of Products to Wagencontrol. In case Buyer did sign for acceptance of such Products, Buyer should take a photograph of the damage and immediately send this photograph to Wagencontrol. Complaints about defects in the Products attributable to defects in material or manufacture, must be reported to Wagencontrol within 5 days after arrival of the Products.
4. If the Products delivered are not the Products as described in the confirmation of order and/or invoice, Buyer shall notify Wagencontrol per e-mail within 5 days after arrival of the Products. Buyer shall return the Products to Wagencontrol. Wagencontrol shall accordingly deliver new Products at no extra cost.
5. If the shipment arrives at the destination as provided by Purchaser and is refused, Wagencontrol will contact Buyer to verify the address and notify Buyer of when a second delivery attempt will be made. If Buyer cannot be contacted within 5 days, the shipment will be abandoned and Buyer will not have a right for refund.
6. Buyer shall not be allowed to claim on account of defects in Products against Wagencontrol for, if Buyer does not act in accordance with procedures for return these Terms and Conditions as well as in the “Shipping & Returns” section of the Website.
7. Buyer has a right to cancel the Order without a reason before the goods are dispatched (proved with DHL air waybill). Buyer will be refunded in full amount, except PayPal fees if applicable.
6. The Seller
150 00 Prague,
VAT ID: CZ28503074
tel. +420 777 760 480
1. The warranty period for the Products is indicated in the product Specification which is delivered together with the Product.
Wagencontrol s.r.o. (Technoton) and the Buyer will take all possible measures to settle amicably any disputes or differences which arise out of the present Terms & Conditions or in connection with it. If the parties cannot come to an agreement during 10 (ten) days, all the disputes and differences are to be submitted to Czech courts and resolved under the laws of the Czech Republic.
Any disputes arising between Wagencontrol s.r.o. (Technoton) and the Buyer may be settled out of court. The Purchaser may Czech Trade Inspection Authority or resolve the dispute on-line through the ODR platform. More information about the alternative dispute resolution can be found here. However, Wagencontrol s.r.o. is always heading towards Buyers, so we recommend to first contact us before launching dispute resolution through ODR.
See more here